Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It’s good to feel safe

I want to start by saying that I have been absent because for some reason the computer decided to get a virus. Thanks to my sweet brother in law Randall it is now good as new.


Today Drew and I had an alarm system installed. For those of you who don’t know about our break-in about a year in a half ago, it was horrible and traumatizing. Having always been a little paranoid, this experience took my fear to a whole new level. We considered getting the system right after the break-in, but it just didn’t seem practical for financial reasons. Living right on the road, we see lots of people walking, riding their bikes or broken down and some of them make me a little nervous. This week we decided to throw aside practicality and got the system installed. It has only been a few hours and I already feel better. I have come a long way since that fateful October day, but this little piece of security technology and several more intense prayer sessions might just be my ticket to a full recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment